Cardiff University has a team dedicated to helping you find your dream career. Their Student Futures team offers specialised career support and can help you prepare for life after university.
Student Futures tailors resources to aid job searches, offer reputable links to organisations and provide visa advice on top of the suite of existing career resources.
Cardiff University's Student Futures includes:
- Careers appointments are available throughout your course and up to three year after graduation to get advice on job searching, tailoring your CV and application, practising psychometric tests and mock interviews
- Work experience opportunities to make your job applications competitive, sourcing a range of job opportunities to boost your employability
- Recognition for your employability work by completing the Cardiff Award certificate
- Access tailored employability advice for international students through online resources
- Employer events and careers fairs
- The option of studying, working or volunteering abroad to discover new cultures
- Support to start your own business and bring your idea to life.
“…I feel I wouldn’t have been able to do so well without the guidance and support from the Careers Service, the experience really brought out my strengths and skills and over exceeded my expectations.”
MSc Logistics and Operations Management graduate, Hamza Rabbani.
Learn more about Cardiff University