Wrexham University prepares students for life after study with award-winning teaching, round-the-clock expertise, resources and work opportunities through ASK: Careers and Employability and The Glyndwr Graduate Framework.
All their courses are jam-packed with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in your field of study. Their close links to industry provide you with access to world-leading employers like Wrexham FC, Toyota, Kellogg’s and BBC.
ASK: Careers and Employability and Glyndwr Graduate Framework are embedded into the student experience at Wrexham. Both initiatives provide students with:
- Career advice, expertise, and guidance
- Direct connections to their qualified HE careers advisers and HE employability specialists
- Career resources and tutorial sessions
- Work placement opportunities
- Skillsets to achieve your career goal and professional potential.
“I would definitely recommend using the careers service as not only do they help people look for placements or internships, they also help you if you’re feeling a bit confused about what to do after your degree and help you with regards to post-grad study.”
Graphic Design student, Alexandra Sherwen-Weedal.
Learn more about Wrexham University